Commercial Insurance

Business insurance need not be a time consuming process, it is simple when you speak to our key commercial team.
At Busby's we have key directors who specialise in ensuring you have the best commercial insurance package for your business.

Public Liability

Providing cover for Claims arising from damage or injury to Third Parties.

Employers Liability

This is a Legal Requirement for Employers employing more than one Employee.

Professional Indemnity Insurance

This covers you from Negligence or Ommissions, should you give Professional Advice or Services to other Businesses. S G Busby provides Protection for your Business Needs.


Cover for buy to let properties

Self Employed

Cover for working from Home or on Site.

Shop & Salon

Protection for Stock, Customers and Staff.

Office & Surgery

For Professionals and their business.

Pubs, Restaurants & Hotels

Cover for Buildings, Contents and Liabilities.

Van Insurance

Protection for your Business Vehicles and Drivers. Optional Cover for Tools kept Overnight in Vans.

Motor Trade

Motor Dealer, Body Repair Shop, Sole Trader running Business from Home.

  • What is the impact on a Policyholder when the UK leaves the EU?
  • If the UK leaves the EU on the 29 March 2019 without a Withdrawal Agreement in place, and in the absence of a specific agreement to the contrary, all policyholders need to ensure they carry a physical Green Card whilst driving their vehicles in the EEA and some other Countries (Andorra, Serbia and Switzerland). If the UK leaves the EU without a deal, UK drivers may also need an IDP and extra documentation to drive in the EU and EEA. Download our guide for further information.

  • Prepare to drive in the EU after Brexit
  • Motor Fleet

    With optional breakdown cover available.